Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Pagosa Springs....

....is beautiful.

This is going to be quite an adventure living in the mountains. I have lived in the city all my life so having this temporary change is a real treat. On the first night I got out of the lodge and saw the sky- filled with stars. First time in my life seeing it so clearly. I woke up this morning to see the sunrising over the mountains- from my bed! Seriously who gets paid to live in a place like this, to do something they enjoy, grow in godliness through serving others and investing in others spiritually AND have the opportunity to learn from real accomplished scholars?

I don't think I can describe the constant joy and gratitude I feel towards God for giving me such a good gift. He is so faithful, and does not withhold any good thing from those who do what is right. And what is right in the eyes of God? Faith towards Him. Trusting Him. Believing in His promises. And above all, believing that He is a good Father who loves us and cares for us. Each one of us. Passionately. Intimately. With full devotion.

Knowing God is too wonderful, and I don't even deserve any part of this.

I will try to post photos and update as regularly as possible, when I have the time AND the internet access.

Right now I am just too tired and ready to go to bed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for keeping us posted! I am excited to hear all about your adventures! -Sherryse

    ReplyDelete